Awards and Recognition
- SME Researchers’ Award at the 5th SME Ghana Awards (SMEGA) in honor of Prof Ibok Oduro (2018)
- Excellence and Innovation in Sweetpotato Award: Communication for Change to Ibok Nsa Oduro in recognition of the Material for the promotion of sweetpotato yoghurt, a fortified yoghurt snack to help curb vitamin A deficiency syndrome at the Sweetpotato for Profit and Health Initiative Annual meeting (2018).
- Professor Samuel Evans Adunyah and Madam Abena Nuamah Award for Outstanding Accomplishments, Dedicated Service and Teaching Excellence in Biochemistry 2013/2014 Academic year
- African Women in Agricultural Research and Development (AWARD) to Ibok Nsa Oduro in recognition of your commitment to excellence in mentoring (2011-2012)
- Faculty of Biosciences Best Senior Member Award of 2007/2008 Academic Year
- The Production of Gari (Farinha) from Sweetpotato 12th Triennial Symposium of International Society for Tropical Root Crops, Japan, 2002. The best paper award.
- CTA Support to the 9th African Potato Association Conference, ‘Transforming potato & sweetpotato value chain for food and nutrition security,’ Kenya, 2013
- Travel support for Mentoring workshops from African Women in Agricultural Research and Development (AWARD), Nairobi, Kenya, 2011-2013
- Travel support from Association of African Universities to attend Management Development Workshop (MADEV) University of Botswana, Gaborone, Botswana, 2010
- Travel support from AFORNET to attend The African Forest Research Network “Bringing Together a vibrant forest community for Africa’s development” Hilton Hotel, Kenya, 2010
- Travel support from IFAD/IITA to attend the 15th Triennial Symposium of the International Society of Tropical Root Crops, Peru, 2009
- Travel Award for 13th International Conference of Women Scientists and Engineers, Seoul, Korea, 2005
- CIDA - Travel Award for the 12th International Conference of Women Scientists and Engineers, Canada, 2003
- British Chevening Scholarship administered by British Council (1992-1995) Silsoe College, Cranfield University, United Kingdom (Ph.D)