- Duodu, B., Melagoda, D.G. and Rowlinson, S. (Forthcoming). Innovation Ambidexterity in construction firms: external knowledge antecedents and performance consequences. Construction Management and Economics. https://doi.org/10.1080/01446193.2023.2279195
- Sumanarathna, N. Duodu, B. Memon, S. and Rowlinson, S. (Forthcoming). Exploring innovation deployment of construction contracting firms through the lens of exploratory-exploitative learning: A Hong Kong case study. Construction Innovation: Information, Process, Management. https://doi.org/10.1108/CI-01-2023-0004 (Citescore = 6.0)
- Duodu, B. and Rowlinson, S. (2021). Opening up the innovation process in construction firms: external knowledge sources and dual innovation. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management https://doi.org/1061/(ASCE)CO.1943-7862.0002108 (Impact Factor = 5.292 Q1 in Building and Construction, Q1 in Civil and Structural Engineering, Q1 in Strategy and Management)
- Duodu, B. and Rowlinson, S. (2021). Intellectual capital, innovation and performance in construction contracting firms. Journal of Management in Engineering,37(1). https://doi.org/1061/(ASCE)ME.1943-5479.0000864, (Impact Factor = 7.4, Q1 in engineering)
- Sumanarathna, N., Duodu, B. and Rowlinson, S. (2020). Social Capital, Exploratory and Exploitative Learning in Project-Based Firms: The Mediating Effect of Collaborative Environment. The Learning Organisation. 27(4),351-364,https://doi.org/1108/TLO-03-2020-0033 (Citescore=5.3)
- Duodu, B. and Rowlinson, S. (2019). Intellectual capital for exploratory and exploitative innovation: Exploring linear and quadratic effects in construction contractor firms. Journal of Intellectual Capital, 20(3), 382-405. https://doi.org/10.1108/JIC-08-2018-0144 (Impact Factor = 7.198, Citescore = 12.1 , Q1 in business, management and accounting)
- Duodu, B. and Rowlinson, S. (2019). The effect of social capital on exploratory and exploitative innovation: Modelling the mediating role of absorptive capability. European Journal of Innovation Management. 24(3),649-674. https://doi.org/1108/EJIM-08-2018-0178 (Impact Factor = 4.750, Citescore = 9 , Q2 in management of technology and innovation)
- Tengan, C., Duodu, B., Kissi, E. and Nani, G. (2013). Assessing the impact of pre-construction conference (Pcc) on the success of district/municipal assembly projects in Ghana. Scottish Journal of Arts, Social Sciences and Scientific Studies. 14 (2), 188-195.
- Duodu, B. Manjula, N. H. C. and Rowlinson, S. (2020). High-performance work systems, intra-firm social capital and individual outcomes: a conceptual framework. Working Paper Proceedings, Engineering Project Organization Conference (EPOC), October 2020
- Manjula, N.H.C., Duodu, B. and Rowlinson, S. (2020). Project social capital, work engagement and safety behaviours: A conceptual model. Working Paper Proceedings, Engineering Project Organization Conference (EPOC), October 2020
- Duodu, B. and Rowlinson, S. (2019). External knowledge sources as antecedents of exploratory and exploitative innovation in construction contractor firms. Working Paper Proceedings, Engineering Project Organization Conference (EPOC), June 25-27, 2019 – Vail, Colorado, USA
- Manjula, N.H.C., Duodu, B. and Rowlinson, S. (2019). An investigation of unsafe behaviours among Sri Lankan construction workers, Proceedings of the 23rd CIB World Building Congress, June 17- 21, Hong Kong SAR
- Duodu, B. and Rowlinson, S. (2016). Intellectual capital and innovation in construction organisations: A conceptual framework. In Kaminsky, J and Zerjav, V (Eds). Working Paper Proceedings, Engineering Project Organization Conference (EPOC), June 28-30, Cle Elum, Washington, USA
- Duodu, B. and Rowlinson, S. (2016). Modelling the process of innovation in construction: A framework and research agenda. Proceedings of the 20th CIB World Building Congress, May 30- June 3, Tampere, Finland.
- Rowlinson, S., Memon, S.A. and Duodu, B. (2018). Is PERI UP a better product for SOV? Consultancy report on the use of systematised falsework on MTR projects. Report for MTRC Hong Kong, July 2018.
- Duodu, B. and Rowlinson S. (2017). Safety training and post-training test performance among construction workers: A comparison of VR and conventional training approaches. Report for Gammon Construction Ltd, Hong Kong, May 2017.
- Duodu, B., Rowlinson, S. and Koh, T.Y. (2014). Alcohol drinking pattern of Hong Kong construction industry practitioners. Report for Lighthouse Club Hong Kong
Peer-reviewed journal articles
Peer-reviewed conference papers