Research Projects (Current and Past)
1. Domains of Language use of Akan migrants in Accra (in progress)
2. New Dialect Formation (koineisation) in a Linguistically Heterogeneous African City (In progress)
3. Akan in Accra – Towards the formation of a new variety (in progress)
4. The Translation of Parable ‘Παραβλη’ As abe in the Synoptic Gospels of the Ga Version of The New Testament Bible (Completed)
5. Dynamic Equivalence and Mother-Tongue Translations of the Bible (Completed)
6. Language Contact and Change in Linguistically Heterogeneous Urban Communities – the case of Akan in Accra (Completed)
7. Sociolinguistic Aspects of Akan in Accra (Completed)
8. Religiously Incorrect: An Overview of Some Religion-Centred Language. Reflections on Religion and Science (Completed).
9. Syntax and Semantic Analysis of the Complementized Clause and the Verb of Complementation in Akan Using the HPSG Theoretical Framework (Completed).