- 4TH International Conference On Infrastructure Development in AfricaSustainable Infrastructure Development: The nexus between Urbanization and Economic Growth, College of Art and Built Environment, (Architecture and Planning), KNUST, Mar 25-25, 2015
- Design, Development and Research (DDR) International Conference, KNUST, 2013
- Researchers conference on the implementation day of Plus One: HIV sero-discordant relationships among black African people in England, organised by SIGMA Research, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, University of London, Dec. 5, 2011
- 13th Annual AHRF Seminar Day, Social Aspects of HIV Prevention Technology: Translating Research into Policy and Practice, The London Resource Centre, UK, Oct. 5, 2011
- Pathways: International Research students seminar, The University of Manchester, June, 2008, 2009
- 2nd Socio-cultural Theory in Educational Research and Practice International Conference: Theory, Identity and Learning, The University of Manchester, UK, Sept. 10 -1, 2007.
- Advances in Family Health Communication Workshop by National Population Council/John Hopkins University/USAID/University of Ghana/Ministry of Health, Miklin Hotel, Accra, April 26 - May 15, 1998.
- Two 5-day writers' workshops on design, development and production of Health Learning Materials at NHLM Centre, Kumasi (first, June 1997; second, June 1999).
- Message design, material development workshop & pretesting (field work) at Apedwa, MOH/JHU/Centre for Communication Programs- the Future Group, Hotel de Jokko, Accra, Oct. 18-29, 1993
Eshun, E. F. & Amoako-Agyeman, K. (2016). Measuring Creativity with Divergent Thinking Tasks: Communication Design Students’ Experience. International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change. Volume 2, Issue 4
Amoako-Agyeman, K. N. (2016). Key Beliefs Underlying Students’ Behaviour and Decisions towards HIV/AIDS: Implications for Educational Interventions, Austin J HIV/AIDS, Res 3(3):1028, US
Amoako-Agyeman, K. N. (2012). Adolescent Religiosity and Attitudes to HIV and AIDS in Ghana, SAHARA-J: Journal of Social Aspects of HIV/AIDS: 9:4, 227-241, Routledge, UK
Sintim-Amankwah, C. (2017). I am Risen with Christ, ROGIM Series 1. Amoako-Agyeman, K. N. (ed). Kumasi, Ghana. ISBN 978 988 2 5429 2
Amoako-Agyeman, K. N. (2012). The Adolescent Religiosity & Attitudes to HIV/AIDS in Ghana: Understanding the Perspective of the Ghanaian Adolescent [Paperback, 300 pages] by LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, Saarbrucken. ISBN-13: 978-384843347
Presentation of Conference Paper
Amoako-Agyeman, K. N., Boadu, F. and Adjaidoo, N. S. O. K. (2017). “Corporate Visual Identity of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology: An Exploratory Study,” 4TH NAD-KIDeC, September 11-13,2017, KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana.
Amoako-Agyeman, K. N. (2015). The Permeating Influence of Cultural Values on Adolescent Health and Sexual Decisions. 2nd CeCASt International Conference 2015, KNUST
Boamah, A., Amoako-Agyeman, K.N., Yankson, deGraft P. and Akyiaw, S. O. (2018). Ethical Policy on Advertising Effectiveness: It’s Implementation on Television Advertising in Ghana, International Journal of Psychology and Education, Volume 1, December, Page 129.
Amoako-Agyeman K. N., Adinkrah, L. K. K. & Eshun, E. F. (2019) The Impact of Corporate Visibility on Image and Credibility of Radio Stations in the Kumasi Metropolis. Journal of Business Management and Economic Research. pp.1-16, Vol: 3, Issue: 7