- Yusif, H. and Ofori-Abebrese, G. (2017): Admission path, family structure and outcomes in Ghana’s public universities: Evidence from KNUST, Higher Education. 74(6), 1069-1089. DOI: 10.1007/s10734-017-0110-8
- Alhassan Mohammed, Yusif H. and Emmanuel Buabeng (2016). Inflation Targeting Policy, Inflation and Economic Growth in Ghana (1980-2013): An Empirical Investigation. Ghanaian Journal of Economics. 4, 158-177
- Jamal Mohammed, A.K. Osei-Fosu, Yusif, H. (2016): Households fuel wood dependence, REDD+ and Gender Coping Strategies: An empirical review and policy implication in the Northern Region of Ghana. International Journal of Environment. 5(4), 12-31
- Fayol Nkuah, E. and Yusif, H. (2016). Investigating the effect of dividend policy on the Wealth of Stockholders of listed companies on the Ghana Stock Exchange. International Journal of Economics and Finance. 8 (7), 47-54.
- Yusif, H. (2015): Does High School Elective Mathematics have any effect on Performance in University Economics in Ghana? ? Journal of Science and Technology,35 (3), 98-105
- Yusif, M.H., Eshun Nunoo Isaac, K and (2015). Inflation targeting in Ghana –Artificial Neural Network Model Approach. International Journal of Economics & Management Sciences, 4:274 doi: 10.4172/21626359. 1000274
- Sarkodie E.E. and Yusif, H.M (2015). Determinants of life insurance demand, consumer perspective –A Case study of Ayeduase –Kumasi Community, Ghana. Business and Economics Journal , 6: 170 doi: 10.4172/2151-6219.1000170
- Yusif, H. M. and Ali, Bukari (2013). Academic Performance of Less Endowed High School Students in the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Journal of Science and Technology,33 (2), 104-117
- Yusif, H. M.,Ishak Yussof & Zulkifly Osman (2013). Public Universities Entry in Ghana: Is it Equitable? International Review of Education, 59 (1),7-27
- Sarkodie, E. E., Yusif, H.M., and Boachie, W. K. (2017). Determinants of cocoa production in the Ashanti Region. Direct Research Journal of Agriculture and Food Science, 5(1), 21-25.
- Baidoo, S.T. Yusif, H. and Umar Anwar (2017).The Effect of smallholder livestock production on income of farm households in Northern Ghana: Case of Yendi Municipality, Journal of Science and Technology, 36, ( 3), 8-19.
- Baidoo, S.T. and Yusif, H. Understanding the determinants of loan demand in Ghana: Do individuals’ socio-demographic and economic characteristics matter? Journal of Science and Technology (Under review JUST)
- Amo, Joseph and Yusif, Hadrat M.(2017). Lending rate and firms’ investment decisions: Evidence from Ghana. International Journal of Accounting and Economics Studies. 5 (2), 141-145
- Hadrat Yusif (2018). The need for an independent perspective: Teaching economics in Ghana, IN Advancing Pluralism in Teaching Economics: International Perspectives on a Textbook Science. Edited by Samuel Decker, Wolfram Elsner and Svenja Flechtner. Routledge. London and New York. ISBN 978-1-138-037625
- Baidoo, S.T. and Yusif, H. (2019). Does interest rate influence demand for money in sub-Saharan African countries: An empirical evidence from Ghana. Economics Literature (ACCEPTED)
- Jamal, M., Osei-Fosu, A.K. and Yusif, Hadrat (2017). Households’ dependence on fuel wood as a preferred source of energy in the Tamale Metropolitan area of Ghana: An application of the Theory of Planned Behavior. Env. & Cons. 23 (4), 96-107.
- Jamal, M., Osei-Fosu, A.K. and Yusif, H. (2017). Assessing the Welfare value of Fuel Wood Commercialization among Rural Households in the Northern Region of Ghana: Application of Poisson Model. Journal of Emerging Trends in Economics and Management Sciences, 8(4):198-203
- Mohammed, A. A., Yusif, H. and Adam, I. (2018). Inflation-targeting, monetary-targeting and inflation stability in Ghana (ACCEPTED African Development Review 2019)
- Nkrumah, G., Assuming, P.,Yusif, H. (2019) Duration of High School Education and Youth Labour Market Outcomes: Evidence of a Policy Experiment in Ghana
Journal of International Development, DOI: 10.1002/jid.3429
- Baidoo, S.T. and Yusif, H. (2019). Domestic savings mobilization in Ghana: Does liberalized reform policy regime matter?
- Baidoo, S.T. Sakyi, D. Yusif, H. (2019). Multiple borrowing and loan default: Evidence from small and medium scale enterprises in Ghana –ACCEPTED GJE 2018
- Baidoo, S.T. Yusif, H. Enoch (2019). Is financial literacy important in improving loan repayment? Evidence from a developing country. Journal of African Business 2019. (ACCEPTED
- Dumayiri, M. and Yusif, H. (2019). Impact of financial development on exchange rate volatility in sub-Sahara Africa (TO SUBMIT)
- F. Oteng-Abayie, Abdul Aziz Ussif, H.M. Yusif (2019). Empirical evidence on Financial Development and Agriculture Output Growth in Ghana, Future Business Journal,