Positions Held & Hold
- Chairman, Committee for Re-accreditation of Economics Programmes for 2020-2024; 8 July, 2019
- Member, KNUST Committee to develop instruments for the auditing of affiliate public and private university colleges; July, 2019.
- Member, KNUST Auditing of Affiliate Technical Universities and University Colleges: June, 2019
- KNUST’s Academic Board Representative Ratford University College, KNUST Affiliate: 1st August, 2018-31st July, 2020.
- Member, Committee on Review of Graduate Programmes, Faculty of Social Sciences: October 1, 2018-Sept 30, 20-19
- Moderator for BSc. Economics & Statistics, Garden City University College, Kenyase, 1st August, 2018-31st July, 2020.
- College Examinations Officer, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, KNUST, 1st August, 2018-to date
- Member, Department of Economics Examinations Moderation Committee-April, 2017/2018
- Hall Fellow-University Hall 2017-
- Member, College Strategic Plan Committee (CoHSS) June, 2017-to 2018
- Chairman, Department of Economics Admissions Committee (MSc/MPhil/PhD)-June, 2017.
- Member, KNUST Committee on Institutional Evaluation of KNUST for HAQAA Initiative African Quality Rating Mechanism (AQRM) April 2017
- Vice-Dean, Faculty of Social Sciences, KNUST 1st August, 2016- July, 2018
- Head, Department of Economics, KNUST 1st August, 2015- July, 2017
- Examinations Officer, Department of Economics, KNUST Sept, 2011-July, 2015
- Chairman, Allocation and Maintenance Sub-Committee, Faculty of Social Sciences, August, 2016-July, 2018
- Member, International Programme Office (IPO) Board.-Representative of College of Humanities and Social Sciences (CoHSS) -November, 2015- to date
- Cognate Faculty Board Member, Faculty of Art Board- 2015 – to date
- Chairman, CoHSS QAPU Sub-Committee, November, 2015 - to date
- Head, CoHSS MCQ Marking Team; 2013- June, 2019.
- Academic Tutor, Faculty of Social Sciences 2010-to date
- Member, Committee to Self-Evaluate KNUST for Institutional Accreditation, February-March, 2017
- Member, An Investigative Committee into Examination Malpractice, KNUST School of Business, May, 2016
- Member, MA/MPHIL Programmes Review Committee, Jan 2016-to July, 2018
- Chairman, Committee for reaccreditation and accreditation of economics programmes-September, 2015-July, 2018.
- Member, Projects and Development Committee, Faculty of Social sciences-October, 2015-July, 2018
- Member, Transport Committee-Faculty of Social Sciences-October, 2015-July, 2018.
- Member, Committee to restructure selected undergraduate courses- July, 2015
- Jury, 8th Annual International GRASAG research conference.
- Member: Vice-Chancellor sub-committee of the Planning and Resources Committee to review curricula submitted by Ghana Technology University College August, 2014
- Chairman, Admissions Committee, Faculty of Social Sciences;
- Chairman, Second International Economics Conference Committee-October, 2013
- Chairman, Committee to recode post graduate courses August, 2014
- Member, Committee on DRUSSA Programme, May, 2012
- Chairman, Committee on Mandatory Courses, April, 2012
- Member, Research Committee, Faculty of Social Sciences: October, 2011-Sept 2014
- Member, Committee to review requirements for admission to undergraduate economics programme October, 2013
- Member, Faculty Examinations Committee, October, 2014
- Member, Economics Conference Planning Committee- July, 2011
- Examinations Officer, Department of Economics Examination Officer, KNUST, 2005-2006.
- Reviewer, Journal of Science and Technology, KNUST, 2011 to date
- Reviewer, KNUST Research Fund (KReF)- Nov. 2015- to date
- External Examiner; Bolgatanga Polytechnic Oct 2014
- External Examiner, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast-July, 2016 –to date
- External Examiner, Sunyani Polytechnic-Dec. 2016
- External Examiner, University for Development Studies, Tamale: Sept, 2018-to date.
- External Examiner, University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR), Sunyani
July, 2018-To date
- Examiner/Vetter, The West African Examinations Council (WAEC)