- Nortey, S., Bodjawah, E.K, & Poku, K.A (2021).The Intellectual Legacy of Gold Coast Hand and Eye curriculum and art education in Ghana, International Journal of Education and the Arts, 22:6, 1-1
- Nortey, S., Bodjawah, E.K. & Kissiedu, K.B. (2019), Traditional African Art Technologies and Contemporary Art Practice, Studies in Visual Arts and Communication, 6:2, 1-10.
- Nortey, S., Asiedu-Kwarteng, J., & Amoanyi, R. (2020). Development of Feldspathic Glaze for the Pottery Industry, African Research Review, 14:2, 1-13.
4. Nortey, S. & Asiamoaso, E. (2019). The effect of the Decline of pottery and socio-economic implications on the Potter, Ghana Journal of Science, 60:2, 42-54.
5. Nortey, S. Amoanyi, R. & Adubah, D.A (2020). Ceramic Art Practice in Ghana, International Journal of Arts and Humanities, 9:2, 125-141.
- Nortey, S. (2020). Twenty-First Century Contemporary Ceramic Art in Ghana: Emerging Visual Language and Practice, Journal of African Arts and Culture, 4:1, 1-20.
- Bodjawah, E.K., Nortey, S. & Boafo, K.K (2019), Modernism and Reforms in Contemporary Ghanaian Art Education, International Journal of Education through Art, 15:2, 45-56.
- Nortey, S., Amoanyi, R. & Okai, E.K. (2019). Towards a Sustainable Ceramic Industry: An Assessment of the Working Environment using the Five Forces Industrial Model, STU International Journal of Technology, 1:7, 1-17.
- Nortey, S. & Bodjawah, E.K & Ampratwum, G. (2018), The Youth and Contemporary Art in Ghana, Asian Journal of Arts and Social Sciences, 7:1, 1-13.
10. Nortey, S., Acquah, I.N, & Tetteh, N. (2018). Purifying Open Water Sources for Community Consumption through Ceramic Water Filters and Zeolites, International Journal of Technology and Management Research, 3(1), 41-50.
11. Nortey, S. & Bodjawah, E.K (2018). Designers’ and Indigenous Potters’ collaboration towards innovation in pottery production, J. Design Research, 16:1, 64-81.
12. Nortey, S., Amoanyi, R. & Essuman, A. B (2017). The Determinants of Pottery Demand in Ghana, Journal of University of Science and Technology, 37:1, 75-84.
13. Nortey, S. & Asiamoaso, E. (2017). The Socio-Economic Effect of the Decline of Pottery on Four Centres in Ghana. Journal of Sunyani Technical University, 1:3, 15-29.
14. Nortey, S & Posnak, A. (2017). From Arkansas to Ghana: The Clay is still Red, Studio Potter Journal, 45:2, 29-33.
15. Essel, H.B., Butakor, P.K. & Nortey, S. (2019) Summative Examination for High Stake Assessment in Higher Education: A Case of Undergraduate Students at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Global Journal of Human-Social Science Research, 19:3, 22-35.
16. Amoakohene, K., Okoampa, B.O., & Nortey, S. (2015). Sustainability of Asante Manhyia Museums: A collection of Cultural Identity, African Journal of Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure, 3(2), 43-52.
17. Nortey, S & Bodjawah, E.K. (2014). Submission of Art Studio Assignments: Students Experience, Journal of Science and Technology, 34, 3, 88-99.
18. Nortey, S, Wumuaja, N, & Okai, E. F. (2014). Expanding the Frontiers of Pottery production in the Nanumba South District of Ghana for Social Sustainability, Teaching Artist Journal, 12(3), 76-87.
19. Nortey, S., Opoku-Amankwa, K. & Bodjawah, E. K. (2013). Factors affecting low ceramics specialization decisions in the KNUST Industrial Art Degree Programme, Journal of Education through Art, 9(2), 205-218.
20. Siaw, A. O., Nortey, S., & Bodjawah, E. K. (2013). Teaching and Learning of Visual Arts in Senior High Schools in Rural and Urban Settings in Ghana, International Journal of Technology and Management Research, 2, 67-75
21. Nortey, S., Okai, E. F., & Bodjawah, E. K. (2013). Breaking Monotony: A reflective study of teaching students in pot making, Teaching Artist Journal, 11(2), 69-80.
22. Nortey, S. (2012). Cultural and Artistic appraisal of Odadaa: A significant cultural practice among the Ga of Ghana, Journal of Arts and Design Studies, Vol. 2, 1-10.
23.Nortey, S. (2012). Artistic evolutions of Ga Mashie Twins Yam festival and its cultural implications, Journal of Arts and Design Studies, Vol. 2, 11-19
24. Adashie, M., Bodjawah, E. K & Nortey, S. (2011). Conversion of Invasive weeds into handmade paper for artistic creations, Historical Research Letter, Vol.1, 1-10
PUBLISHED CHAPTER IN ENCYCLOPAEDIA
25. Nortey, S. (2017). Arts Education in Ghana, International Yearbook for Research in Arts Education, Volume 5. Published by MONAES
FORTHCOMING ARTICLES IN REFEREED JOURNALS
26. Nortey, S., Amoanyi, R. & Asare, J. Contextual Development and Bricks Advocacy in Ghana: The Way forward, Journal of Science and Technology. In-Print.
27. Nortey, S., Bodjawah, E.K. & Kissiedu, K.B. African Masking Traditions: A Source for Social Commentary, African Arts.- In Print
28. Nortey, S. (2020). Multivalent: Clay, Memory and Mindfulness, National Council for Education and Ceramic Arts, Richmond, Virginia, US
29. Nortey, S. (2019) The Hands Are Not for Begging, Clay, Manganese Finish, large installations. Curated by Jeannie Hulen, University of Arkansas
30. Nortey, S. (2019). Rich Resources; Empty in Hand, Group Exhibition under the heading “Aho)den” at the Jamestown Café, Accra and curated by Adam Posnak (USA).
31. Nortey, S. (2018). Where is the Grass Greenest….In pursuit of Greener Pastures. Exhibition is in November 2019 curated by Edwin Bodjawah
32. Nortey, S. (2015). From Earth to the Market (Group Exhibition), Faculty of Art New Site Contemporary Space.
INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHED CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
33. Nortey, S., Posnak, A., Hulen, J., Asiedu-Kwarteng, J, & Andre, E. (2020). Multivalent: Clay, Memory and Mindfulness, National Council for Education for the Ceramic Arts, Richmond, Virginia, US.
34. Nortey, S., & Bodjawah, E. K. (2013). The Emerging Oil and Gas Industry in Ghana: Written and Oral Communication alone cannot help, 1st International CASS Conference on Oil and Gas on the Social Dimensions of the Emerging Oil and Gas Industry in Ghana; August 28-31, Kumasi, Ghana, 1(1), pp. 45-76 (0856-2334).
35. Nortey, S., Bodjawah, E. K. & Osei, S. (2013). Public Impression of Artworks: A Case Study of KNUST, 3rd International Conference of Design, Development and Research; July 18-20, 2013, Kumasi, Ghana. ISBN 978-9988-1-8513-8, pp. 442-460.
36. Samwini, N. I. & Nortey, S. (2013). Religious Toleration as a key factor to Social Stability in Plural Ghana at the CeCast Conference on the theme: Conflict Resolution from October 22-23, 2013.