- Bismark Aha and Jonathan Z. Ayitey (2017). Biofuel and the hazards of land grabbing: tenure (in)security and indigenous farmers’ investment decisions in Ghana. Land Use Policy 60; pp48-59
- Lewis Abedi Asante1, Dennis Papa Odenyi Quansah, Jonathan Ayitey, and Elias Danyi Kuusaana (2017). The Practice of Defect Liability Period in the Real Estate Industry in Ghana. DOI: 10.1177/2158244017727038 journals.sagepub.com/home/sgo
- F. J. Nyarko, J. Z. Ayitey, E. K. Gavu. (2015). Evaluation of Home-Equity Financing Option in a Developing Economy, Illustrated with an example of Ghana. Swint Nieruchomosci-World of Real Estate Journal pp23-35
- Kidido, J.K, Ayitey, J. Z, Kuusaana E. D. and Gavu, E.K (2015). Who is the rightful recipient of mining compensation for land use deprivation in Ghana? Resources Policy 43; pp 19-27.
- Kussaana E. D., Kidido J. K. and Ayitey J. Z. (2012). ‘Property Rates Revenue Mobilisation and Good Governance in Ghana- Evidence from the Wa Municipality” Journal of Local Government Studies, Vol.4 No 1 pp1 -24, March 2012.
- Ayitey J. Z., Kidido J.K. and Tudzi E.P. (2011). Compensation for Land Use Deprivation in Mining Communities, the Law and Practice: Case Study of Newmont Gold Ghana Limited”, The Ghana Surveyor, Vol. 4, No1, pp32-40, 2011
- Ayitey J. Z., Gyamfi-Yeboah F. and Agyei-Mensah S. (2010). “The State of Residential Mortgage Market in Ghana.” The Ghana Surveyor, Vol. 3 No 1 pp32 – 44, 2010
- Gyamfi-Yeboah F. and Ayitey J. Z. (2009) “Assessing Depreciation for Valuation Purposes: A Decompositional Approach” Journal of Science and Technology Vol. 29 No. 2 pp46 – 53 August 2009.
- Ayitey J. and Gyamfi-Yeboah F. (2008), “Valuation: What it is and What it is Not. The Ghana Surveyor, Vol. 1 No 1 pp9 – 17 2008
- Aha B. Ayitey J. Z (2015). Biofuels and the Hazards of Land Grabbing: Land Tenure (In) Security and Indigenous Farmers’ Investment Decision In Ghana. Harvard Law School IGLP -Africa Land Grabbing International Conference: Dsc hang, Cameroon (3-7 August)- www.africaconferences.org
- Ayitey, J. Z. (2015). A Search for Sustainable and Affordable Mortgage Designs for Developing Economies. Case Study: Ghana. 31st Annual American Real Estate Society Meeting. April 14-18, 2015. Fort Myers, Florida USA.
- Ayitey, J.Z, and Kidido, J.K. (2015). State Policies and Interventions in Housing Provision and Finance-Ghana’s Experience. 31st Annual American Real Estate Society Meeting. April 14-18, 2015. Fort Myers, Florida USA.
- Ayitey, J.Z, Kidido, J.K. and Martey, E. T. (2015). Adequacy of Compensation and Alternative Livelihood Support Initiatives in Mining Communities in Ghana. 31st Annual American Real Estate Society Meeting. April 14-18, 2015. Fort Myers, Florida USA.
- Asante, L. A., Sasu, A., Ayitey, J. Z. and Gavu, E. K. (2015). The Changing Face of Compound Houses in Ghana and Its Effect on Rental Value: A Case Study of Selected Neighbourhoods in Kumasi, Ghana. 1st Annual American Real Estate Society Meeting. April 14-18, 2015. Fort Myers, Florida USA.
- Kidido, J.K, Ayitey, J.Z (2015). Housing Delivery in Ghana: Examination of the Contribution of Private Estate Developers. 4th International Conference on Infrastructure Development in Africa, Organized by College of Art and Built Environment, KNUST, (March 25-26).
- Ayitey J.Z and Aha B. (2014). Demand for Residential Mortgage in Ghana; Nature, Constraints and Implications. A paper presented at the 30th Annual Conference of the American Real Estate Society (ARES) at San Diego in April 2014.
- Jonathan Zinzi Ayitey, Emmanuel Kofi Gavu, and Harriet Yaa Asamoah, (2013). Pension Funds a Panacea to Housing Finance in Developing Economies? Case Study: SSNIT, Ghana. 2nd International Conference on Infrastructure Development in Africa (ICIDA) 17-19 March 2013, University of Johannesburg, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Gavu E. K., Tudzi E. P. and Ayitey J. Z. (2012). “Management of Learning Spaces: Emerging Issues at KNUST, Kumasi”. – Unlocking the Real Estate Potential in Africa, AfRES Conference – forthcoming-Accra Ghana, October 24th – 27th, 2012.
- Joseph. K. K., Ayitey J. Z. and Gavu E. K. (2012). “Who is the Rightful Recipient? Compensation for Land Use Deprivation: The Case of Newmont Gold Ghana Limited”. – Unlocking the Real Estate Potential in Africa, AfRES Conference – forthcoming-Accra Ghana, October 24th – 27th, 2012.
- Ayitey J. and Pitcher A. (2012). “A Search For Sustainable And Affordable Mortgage Designs For Emerging Economies. Case Study: Ghana” -Advancing African STEM Research, Education and Collaboration. KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana. May 28th –June 1st, 2012.
- Ayitey J. Z. and Anokye P. (2012). “Ghana’s Demographic Trend and Housing Characteristics.”-1st international Conference on Infrastructure Development in Africa. Organized by College of Architecture and Planning, KNUST, Kumasi Ghana. March 22nd – 24th, 2012
Refereed Journal Papers