- Adjei-Twum, A., Sapri, M., Low, S. T., & Okyere-Kwakye, E. (2018). Factors affecting higher education residential students’ energy behaviour: Managers’ perspective. Advanced Science Letters, 24, 4089–4093. (online) Available: http://www.aspbs.com/science/contents-science2018.htm#246
- Adjei-Twum, A., Sapri, M., Low, S. T., & Okyere-Kwakye, E. (2017) An exploratory study of factors that influence higher education students’ ironing behavior. Universal Journal of Management, 5(11): 512-519.
- Sapri, M., Adjei-Twum, A., Low, S. T., Amos, D., & Muin, Z. A. (2016). Energy management in public higher education institutions in Ghana. Journal of Resources Development and Management, 16, 32-41.
- Bondinuba, F.K., Karley, N. K., Biitir, S.B. & Adjei-Twum, A. (2016). Assessing the role of housing microfinance in the low-income housing market in Ghana. Journal of Poverty, Investment and Development, 28, 44-54.
- Muin, Z. A., Sapri, M., Sipan, I., & Adjei-Twum, A. (2016) Key Drivers of Sustainable Facilities Management (FM) Practice for Mosques in Malaysia. International Journal of Real Estate Studies, 10 (1), 33-43.
- Adjei-Twum, A., Tudzi, E. A. &Kidido, J. (2012). Capital investment and end-user satisfaction in infrastructure projects in tertiary institutions in Ghana: Evidence from Kumasi Polytechnic, In: Badu E, Dinye R, Ahadzie D, Owusu-Manu D (Eds) Procs 1st International Conference on Infrastructure Development in Africa (ICIDA), March 22-24, 2012, Kumasi, Ghana. P.300-319
- Sapri, M., Muin, Z. A., Sipan, I., Adjei-Twum, A., Yusof, F. M., Mahamud, R., & Omar, M. (2014). Potential of facilities management in uplifting Mosque management functions. Proceeding of theInternational Conference on Masjid, Zakat and Waqf (IMAF 2014). (e-ISBN 978-967-13087-1-4). 1-2 December 2014, Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA.
Conference/Seminar Paper Presentation
- Adjei-Twum, A., Sekyere, D. C., & Ameyaw, S (2017) Distinction between facilities management and estate management: A lesson for the valuation and estate surveying professionals in Ghana. Annual Valuation and Estate Surveying Divisional Seminar (VES 2017), 27-29th September, 2017, The Colden Been Hotel, Kumasi, Ghana.
- Adjei-Twum, A., Sapri, M., Low, S. T., & Okyere-Kwakye, E. (2016). Factors affecting higher education residential students’ energy behaviour: Managers’ perspective. Paper presented at the 1st International Conference on Science, Engineering, Management and Social Sciences (ICSEMSS 2016), 6 - 7th October, 2016, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.
- Adjei-Twum, A., Sapri, M., Low, S. T., & Okyere-Kwakye, E. (2016). Determinants of Higher Education Students’ Ironing Behaviour: A Qualitative study. Paper presented at the 6Th International Graduate Conference on Engineering, Science and Humanities (IGCESH 2016), 5 - 7th August, 2016, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia. Website: sps.utm.my/igcesh2016
- Sapri, M., Low, S. T., Hashim, H. A., & Adjei-Twum, A. (2016). The Advent of Public Private Partnership in Healthcare Facilities Management. Paper presented at the Facilities Management Solution Expo, 26 - 28 April 2016, Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Singapore.
- Sapri, M., Muin, Z. A., Sipan, I., & Adjei-Twum, A. (2014). Barriers in Managing Mosque Facilities: Towards Sustainable Facilities Management Approach Paper presented at the 7th International Real Estate Research Symposium (IRERS) 2014, National Institute of Valuation, Selangor, Malaysia.
- A Two-Day Workshop on Qualitative Analysis using MAXQDA Software organised by the Faculty of Built and Natural Environment, Kumasi Technical University, Adako Jachie Campus, Kumasi. 12-13 September 2019.
- A 2-day Training workshop on Facilities Management for the Academic Staff of the Department of Land Economy towards the introduction of the MSc Facilities Management programme, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology at the International Centre of Innovative Learning (ICIL) at KNUST, Kumasi. 4th-5th September 2018.
- Qualitative Analysis using MAXQDA Software as part of a Five-Day Advanced Research Methods and Publication Workshop Organised by KNUST School of Business at KNUST-ASIWAM, Adjiriganor, East Legon, Accra. 28th May- 1st June 2018.
- Qualitative Analysis using MAXQDA Software as part of a Three-Day Workshop on Advanced Research Methods and Publication in Leading Academic Journals: A Practical Step-by-Step Approach at KNUST-ASIWAM, Adjiriganor, Accra and Elite College, Kumasi respectively on 21-23rd and 28-30th June 2017.
- A 1-day Energy management workshop on Managing energy in an organisation’s facilities at Lincoln Community School, Accra, Kumasi organized by Greater Accra Chapter of IFMA). 24th June 2017.
- A 1-day training on Practically Managing Energy in your Organisation at Miklin Hotel, Kumasi organized by Greater Accra Chapter of IFMA. 30th June 2012.
- A 2-day training on space planning and management at KNUST Engineering Guest House, Kumasi organized by Greater Accra Chapter of IFMA. 17-18th Nov., 2011.