1. Duodu, E., Kwarteng, E., Oteng-Abayie, E.F., and Frimpong, P.B. (2021) "Foreign Direct Investments and Environmental Quality in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Merits of Policy and Institutions for Environmental Sustainability, Environ Sci Pollut Res. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11356-021-15288-1
2. Bratti, M., Frimpong, P. B., and Russo, S. (2021). "Prenatal Exposure to Heat Waves and Child Health in Sub-saharan Africa". IZA Discussion Papers, No. 14424. https://ideas.repec.org/p/iza/izadps/dp14424.html.
3. Gyabaah, K. T., Arthur, E., Novignon, J., and Frimpong, P.B., "Access to credit and informal firm performance: evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa''', African Review of Economics and Finance, (Accepted for publication).
4. Adu, G., Dramani, J.B., Oteng-Abayie, E.F., and Frimpong, P.B.. "Powering the Powerless: The Economic Impact of Rural Electrification in Ghana", Development Effectiveness, (Under review).
5. Amporfu, E., Sakyi, D., and Frimpong, P.B., "Demographic Dividend of Ghana: The National Transfer Accounts Approach", African Review of Economics and Finance, (Under review).
6. Duodu, E., Baidoo, S., Yusif, H.M., and Frimpong, P.B.. "Money Supply, Budget Deficit and Inflation Dynamics in Ghana: An Empirical Investigation", International Journal of Emerging Markets, (Under review).
7. Amporfu, E., Sakyi, D., Frimpong, P.B., Arthur, E., and Novignon, J., "The distribution of housework among men and women in Ghana: A National Time Transfer Accounts Approach, Journal of Economics of Ageing (Under review)
8. Dramani, J. B., and Frimpong, P.B.. (2020) "The effect of crude oil price shocks on domestic macroeconomic stability in Ghana", OPEC Energy Review, 44(3): 249-277, DOI:10.1111/opec.12182
9. Frimpong, P.B., Antwi, A.O., and Brew, S.E.Y. (2017) "Effect of Energy Prices on Economic Growth in the ECOWAS Sub-Region: Investigating the Channels Using Panel Data", Journal of African Business, DOI: 10.1080/15228916.2017.1405706.
10. Alagidede, P., Adu, G. and Frimpong, P.B.. (2016) "The Effect of Climate Change on Economic Growth: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa", Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, 18(3):417--436, 2016.
11. Augustt, R.M., Adu, G. and Frimpong, P.B. (2015) "The Nexus between Output Fluctuations and Fiscal Deficits: Empirical Evidence on Ghana", International Journal of Sustainable Economy, 7(2):100--117.
12. Frimpong, P.B., and Adu, G. (2014) "Population Health and Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Panel Cointegration Analysis", Journal of African Business, 15(1):36--48.
13. Frimpong, P.B. (2013) "The Quest for Equity in the Provision of Health Care in Ghana", African Review of Economics and Finance, 4(2): 216--234.
14. Adu, G., Marbuah, G., Mensah, J.T., and Frimpong, P.B. (2013) "Macroeconomic Development and Stock Market Performance: A Nonparametric Approach", Journal of Economics and Econometrics, 55(2): 100--129.