- August 208 – To date: General Secretary. Ghana Association of Agricultural Economists (GAAE)
- July 23rd – 26th, 2019. Secretary, GAAE Communiqué Drafting Committee. The 3nd GAAE conference: “Sustainable Agriculture for National Development: Finance, Markets and Job Creation” 23rd – 26th July 2019. ISSER Conference Facility, University of Ghana, Legon, Ghana.
- August – To date: Collage of Agriculture and Natural Resources (CANR) representative – Student Financial Services Committee. KNUST Ghana.
- 2016 – To date: Member of the Dept. of Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness and Extension Research & Development Committee. CANR. KNUST Ghana.
- 2016 – To date: Hall Fellowship, Independence Hall. KNUST Ghana.
- 2016 – To date: Academic Tutor, Dept. of Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness and Extension. CANR. KNUST Ghana.
- 2017 – To date: Coordinator for the Graduate Programme - Sustainable Integrated Rural Development in Africa (SIRDA). CANR. KNUST Ghana.
- January 2018 – August 2018: Chairman of the Local Organising Committee (LOC). The 2nd GAAE conference: “GHANA’S AGRICULTURE, FOOD SECURITY and JOB CREATION” 8th – 11th August 2018. KNUST - IDL Conference Centre, Kumasi Ghana
- January 2018 – To Date: Associate Editor, Ghana Journal of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness (GJAEAB). Ghana.
- August 2018 – To Date: Examination Officer, Department Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness and Extension, CANR. KNUST Ghana.
- August 2018 – To Date: Skilled Helper & Member of the CANR Counseling Team, KNUST. Kumasi Ghana.
- August 2018 – To Date: General Secretary, Ghana Association of Agricultural Economist (GAAE). Ghana.
- January 2018 – To Date: Patron & Funding Member, Ghana Association of Sustainable and Integrated Development, KNUST Chapter.