- Amos Mensah, Maxwell Asiamah, Camillus Abawiera Wongna, Faizal Adams, Seth Etuah, Eli Gaveh and Patrick Appiah, 2021. Adoption Impact of maize seed Technology on farm profitability: evidence from Ghana. Journal of Agribusiness in Developing and Emerging Economies. ISSN:2044 – 0839.
- Nimo, F, Richmond Anaman, Asiamah, M.T., Yeboah, B., Agyekum I, Kpe, PDK and D.K. Kouao. 2020. Financial Performance and Constraits in Gari Production in Kumasi, Ghana. Afr. J. Food. Agric. Nutr. Dev. 2020; 20(4): 16098. https://doi.org/10.18697/ajfand.92.18410
- Aboubacar, Diallo and Asiamah, Maxwell Toah, 2019. Determinants of Food Insecurity among Maize Farming Households in the Southern Region of Mali. Journal of Food Security, 2019(5), 151 – 158. DOI:10.12691/jfs-75-1
- Felix Larry Essilfie, Maxwell, T. Asiamah and Fred Nimoh, 2011. Estimation of farm level technical efficiency in small scale maize production in the Mfantseman municipality in the Central Region of Ghana: A Stochastic Frontier Approach in Journal of Development and Agricultural Economics. Vol. 3 (14) pp 645 – 654).
- Asiamah, Maxwell T., Bertha Gyasi and Dzadze Patrick, 2013. The effect of malaria on staple food crop production in the Ejisu-Juaben Municipality of the Ashanti Region of Ghana. (Currently being reviewed for publication in the Journal of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development-http;//academicjournals.org/JAERD).
- Asiamah, M. T. Hammond, Jawaad Ahmed and Patrick Dzadze (2010, Unpublished). Economic Assessment of plantain Production (A case study of farmers in the Ashanti-Akim North District in the Ashanti Region of Ghana). (2010, Unpublished).
- An investigation into the operational habits and health hazards associated with agro-chemical usage by maize farmers in the Ejura Sekyedumase District in Ashanti Region. (2011, Unpublished).
- Determination of technical efficiency in small scale rice production in the Ejisu-Juaben Municipality in the Ashanti Region (A stochastic Frontier Approach). (2012, Unpublished).
- Asiamah, Maxwell T. 2007. Small Ruminant Technology Transfer by the Department of Agricultural extension Services to Farmers in the Juabeso Bia District. In Proceedings of College of Agriculture and Natural Resources (CANR). Papers presented at the First CANR Scientific Retreat. pp214 – 224.
- Asiamah, Maxwell T. 1988. The Effect of Fermented Cassava Peel Meal on Laying Hens. B.Sc. Academic thesis submitted to the Faculty of Agriculture, University of Science & Technology, as partial fulfillment for the award of degree.
- Osei, S.A., Opoku, R.S. and Asiamah, M. T. 1989. Effect of Dietary Gliricidia Leaf Meal on some Hematological Parameters and Internal Organs of Laying Hens. In Proceedings of the 19th Animal Science Symposium.
- Osei, S.A., Opoku, R.S. and Asiamah, M. T. 1990. Unconventional Feed Ingredients May Reduce your Chicken Production costs. In Proceedings of the 19th Animal Science Symposium.
- Kpor, George and Asiamah, Maxwell. Techniques in Developing Extension Educational Materials. In http://www.meas-extension.org/meas-offers/training/measwriteshop-ghana.
- Asiamah, Maxwell T., Patrick Dzadze and Bertha Gyasi, 2014. The effect of malaria on staple food crop production in the Ejisu – JuabenMunicipality of the Ashanti Region of Ghana. Journal of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development. Vol. 6(3), pp. 87 – 93.
- Osafo, E.L.K., Barton, D and M. Asiamah, November, 2005. Training herdsmen and Small Scale Wagashi Processors in Dairy Hygiene and production Techniques. LPP and DFID Training Booklet.