- Principal Investigator (January 2017 to 2020) for KNUST for a collaborative research between University of Western Cape, South Africa and KNUST, funded by IDRC, Canada on Researching the Obesogenic Food Environment (ROFE).
- Research grant from Tokyo University to lead various projects (January 2016 till date) to look at socio-economic, nutrition and health survey and intervention among women, infants and school-aged children in Ashanti Region, Physical fitness, nutrition and cognition in school aged children-longitudinal prospective study and Infant complementary feeding and growth in two rural districts of Ashanti Region Ghana
- Principal Investigator (September 2014-January 2017) for Ghana in the DfiD funded Nutrition Embedded Evaluation Programme (NEEP) for the evaluation of Malnutrition eLearning Programme (MeLP): collaboration between University of Southampton, UK, International Malnutrition Task Force (IMTF) and Ghana, Ethiopia and Guatemala.
- Lead investigator (June to August 2014) for the evaluation of USAID funded Aquaculture Project which looked at the effect fish farming on maternal and child nutrition in Ghana: a collaborative project between Purdue University and Faculty of Renewable Natural Resources, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Ghana.
- March to September 2013: Principal investigator and consultant, Evaluation of impact of restrictions of meat importation on nutrition and health in Ghana with funding from the University of Sydney, Australia
IDRC grant for a 3-year collaborative research between University of Western Cape, South Africa and KNUST, on Researching the Obesogenic Food Environment Project from January 2017 to 2012.
Investigating dietary intake, nutritional status, and other factors associated with birth outcomes in pregnant adolescents funded Nestle Foundation January 2018 till December 2020