- Precious A. Duodu, Henry O. Duah, Veronica M. Dzomeku, Adwoa B. Boamah Mensah, Josephine Aboagye Mensah, Ernest Darkwah & Pascal Agbadi (2020) Consistency of the determinants of early initiation of breast feeding in Ghana: Insights from four Demographic and Health Survey datasets. International Health 00:1-10.
- Kusi G., Boamah Mensah, A.B Boamah Mensah, K., Dzomeku, V.M, Apiribu F., Adade Duodu P. (2020). Caregiving motivations and experiences among family caregivers of patients living with advanced breast cancer in Ghana. PLoS One Journal (Acceptance letter received)
- Dzomeku, V.M., Boamah Mensah, A.B., Nakua, E.K. Agbadi P, Lori JR, Donkor P.(2020)“I wouldn’t have hit you, but you would have killed your baby:” Exploring midwives’ perspectives on disrespect and abusive Care in Ghana. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 20, 15 https://doi.org/10.1186/s12884-019-2691-y.January, 2020.
- Agani Afaya, Veronica Millicent Dzomeku, Elizabeth A. Bake et al (2020) Women’s experiences of midwifery care immediately before and after caesarean section deliveries at a Public Hospital in the Western Region of Ghana. BMC Pregnancy & Childbirth. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12884-019-2698-4. January, 2020.
- Veronica Millicent Dzomeku, Brian van Wyk & Jody R. Lori (2017) Experiences of women receiving childbirth care from public health facilities in Kumasi, Ghana Experiences of women receiving childbirth care from public health facilities in Kumasi, Ghana. Midwifery DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.midw.2017.09.010. 17th September, 2017.
- Jody R. Lori, Cheryl A. Moyer, Veronica Dzomeku, Emmanuel Kweku Nakua, Peter Agyei-Baffour, Sarah Rominski (2017). Achieving universal coverage: Understanding barriers to rural placement for final year midwifery students. Midwifery, 58 44–49. 7th December, 2017.
- Veronica Millicent Dzomeku, Brian van Wyk, Lucia Knight and Jody Rae Lori (2018) Determinants of satisfactory facility-based care for women during childbirth in Kumasi, Ghana. International Journal of Nursing and Midwifery 10(4), pp. 33-40, DOI: 10.5897/IJNM2018.0306 Article Number: D388EC56780 ISSN 2141-2456. April, 2018.
- Veronica Millicent Dzomeku, Brian van Wyk, Lucia Knight and Jody Rae Lori (2018) Exploration of mothers’ expectations of care during childbirth in Public Health centers in Kumasi, Ghana. Africa Journal of Nursing & Midwifery, Vol 20-1. June, 2018.
- Adwoa Bemah Bonsu, Veronica Millicent Dzomeku, Felix Apiribu, Solomon Obiri-Yeboah, Benjamin Asamoah, Ko? Boamah Mensah, Akosua Agyenim-Boateng, Anita Kusi Appiah & Peter Donko (2018) Having a Having a child with orofacial cleft: Initial reaction and psychosocial experiences of Ghanaian mothers. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijans.2018.05.003 International Journal of Africa Nursing Sciences Volume 8, Pages 132-140. October, 2018.
- Dzomeku VM, van Wyk BE, Lori JR. (2019) An Integrative Literature Review of Interventions Addressing Knowledge, Attitudes, and Skills of Health Team to Achieve Best Maternal Outcomes. Journal of Midwifery and Reproductive Health. 2019; 7(4): 1-10. DOI: 10.22038/jmrh.2019.38235.1425. 21st April, 2019.
- Rominski-Danielson, S, Lori, JR, Moyer, C, Dzomeku, V, M., Nakua, E. (2017). “When the baby remains there for a long time it is going to die so you have to hit her small for the baby to come out”: Justification of disrespectful and abusive care during childbirth among midwifery students in Ghana, Health Policy and Planning, Volume 32(2), pg 215-225. doi: 10.1093/heapol/czw114. March, 2017.
- Moyer, CA, Rominski, S, Nakua, EK, Dzomeku, VM, Agyei-Baffour, P, Lori, JR. (2016). Exposure to disrespectful patient care during training: Data from midwifery students at 15 midwifery schools in Ghana, Midwifery, 41: 39-44. doi.org/10.1016/j.midw.2016.07.009. October, 2016.
- Rominski-Danielson, S, Moyer, C, Dzomeku, V. M., Nakua, E & Lori, JR. (2016). What makes a willing abortion provider? Evidence from a nation-wide survey of final-year students at Ghana's public midwifery training colleges, Contraception, 93(3):226-32. doi:10.1016/j.contraception.2015.11.007. November, 2016.
- Danku L. S, Dzomeku V. M, Dodor C.T & Adade T. C (2017) Stress among private University lecturers in Ghana: Causes and coping strategies. EPRA International Journal of Economics and Business Review 5(1) 95-101. 1st Jan, 2017.
- Decker S, Chiwaula, J, Dzomeku, V, Nakua, E, & Bemah Bonsu A (2018) Maternal Satisfaction with Labour at the University of Ghana Hospital Accra: A Cross Sectional Survey. NUMID HORIZON: An International Journal of Nursing and Midwifery. Volume 2 No. 1. 1st June, 2018.
- Dzomeku, V. M. (2011) Maternal satisfaction with care during labour, birth and the lying-in period. A case study of Mampong Ashanti-Ghana. International Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Vol. 3(3), pp. 30-34. ISSN 2141-2499.
- Dzomeku, V. M., Asante E., Obeng, E., & Oppong K. D., (2011) Client Satisfaction with out-patient care: A study at St. Michael’s Hospital, Ghana. West African Journal of Nursing vol. 22(2) pp. 83-94.
- Dzomeku, V. M, Atinga Ba-Etilayoo, Tulukuu Perekuu and Mante R. E. (2013) In-Patient Satisfaction With Nursing Care: A Case Study At Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science And Technology Hospital, Kumasi. International Journal of Research in Medical and Health Sciences. Vol 2(1)pp 19-24.
- Bell, S.A., Oteng R., Redman R, Lapham J., Bam V., Dzomeku V., Yakubu J., Tagoe N., and Donkor P. (2014) Development of an emergency nursing training curriculum in Ghana. Int. Emerg. Nurs. Vol. 22(4):202-7 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ienj.2014.02.002.
- Emmanuel K Nakua, Easmon Otupiri, Veronica Millicent Dzomeku, Ellis Owusu-Dabo, Peter Agyei-Baffour, Alfred Edwin Yawson, Gloria Folson and Sandra Hewlet (2015) Gender Disparities of Chronic Musculoskeletal Disorder Burden in the Elderly Ghanaian Population: Study on Global Ageing and Adult Health (SAGE WAVE 1) BMC Musculoskeletal Disorder. 16:204 DOI 10.1186/s12891-015-0666-3.
- Emmanuel Kweku Nakua, Easmon Otupiri, Ellis Owusu-Dabo, Veronica Millicent Dzomeku, Kwame Otu-Danquah, Mary Anderson (2015) Prevalence of refractive errors among junior high school students in the Ejisu Juaben municipality of Ghana. JUST Vol. 35(1) pp. 52-62. doi.org/10.4314/just.v35il.5.
- Emmanuel Kweku Nakua, Justice Thomas Sevugu, Veronica Millicent Dzomeku Heather R Lipkovich, Easmon Otupiri, Ellis Owusu-Dabo (2015) Home birth without skilled attendants despite Millennium Villages Project interventions in Ghana: insight from a survey of women’s perceptions of skilled obstetric care. BMC Pregnancy and Birth, 15:243 DOI 10.1186/s12884-015-0674-1.
- Sarah D. Rominiski, Jody Lori, Emmanuel Nakua, Veronica Dzomeku, Cheryl A. Moyer (2015) What makes a likely abortion provider? Evidence from a nation-wide survey of final-year students at Ghana’s public midwifery training colleges. Contraception CON 8637. DOI:10.1016/j.contraception.