Very Rev. (Dr.) Frimpong Wiafe
- Wiafe, F (2015) “Exodus 20:7, Its Implication for the Ghanaian Legal, Political and Social Institutions”. The International Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Invention, Vol. 2, 1000-1012
- Opoku,J.K. Addai- Mensah, P. & Wiafe, F. (2015) “Traditional and Modern Medicine: A Survey of Views on Its Integration in Ghana.” International Journal of African Society, Cultures and Traditions, Vol. 3 issue 5, 22-23.
- Opoku, J.K.,Manu, E. & Wiafe, F. (2015) “Religion, Education and Development in Ghana: A Historical Perspective”. Global Journal of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Vol. 3, issue 12, 6-18.
- Wiafe, F. & Anson, B. (2016) “The Amos Concept of Justice and Righteousness (Amos 5:7, 15- 24) and its Implication for the Church in Ghana.” E-Journal of Religious and Theological Studies, Vol. 2, No. 1 (2016): 121-134
- Wiafe, F.,Koomson, D. & Fianko, E.Y. (2016) “Significance of the Old Testament Concept of ‘The Sovereignty of God’ in National Elections”. The International Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Invention, Vol. 3 issue , 2407- 2413
- Opoku, N. Obeng-Denteh, W., Owusu-Mensah, I. & Wiafe, F. (2016) “Application of Linear Integer Programming to Optimal Resources Allocation: A Case Study of Mampong Municipal Assembly, Mampong-Ashanti”. Archives of Current Research International 3(2): 1-12
- Atteh, E., Andam, E.A., Amoakoh, J., Obeng-Denteh, W. & Wiafe, F.(2017) “The Impact of Using Balance Model in Teaching Linear Equation. Archives of Current Research International, 11(3): 1-12. ACRI.35319 ISSN: 2454-7077
- Kuwornu-Adjaottor, J.E.T, Yankyera, P & Wiafe, F. (2018) “Critical Study of John 2:1-11 and it’s Implication for African Biblical Exegetes”. The American Journal of Biblical Theology.19(21):1-23
- Wiafe, F., Clottey, H. & Kuwornu-Adjaottor (2018). “The Concept of Enemy in Ghanaian Christianity with Reference to Psalm 35:1-10: A Case Study of some Selected Ghanaian Churches’. International Journal of. Innovative Social Sciences & Humanities Research 6(1):48-55.
- Kankam, B.& Wiafe, F. “ A Comparative Study of the Israelite Kingship System and the Ashanti Tradition. E-Jouirnal of Religious and Theological Studies,