Awards and Recognition
- NFP Fellowship to attend 2016 Plant Variety Protection Course in the Netherlands.
- 2014 Professor Samuel Evans Adunyah and Madam Abena Nuamah Award for Outstanding Accomplishments, Dedicated Service and Teaching Excellence in Biochemistry.
- 2012 – Best Oral Presentation Award from Fifth Ghana Biomedical Convention (GCB) 2012. On the title: “Paternity profiling of children of families selected from Bomso in the Kumasi Metropolis using ABO blood grouping and DNA fingerprinting”.
- 2012 – Best Poster Presentation Award from Fifth Ghana Biomedical Convention (GCB) 2012. On the title: “Heavy metallic and microbial contamination of Vegetables cultivated on refuse dump sites in Kumasi”.
- 2010 - CV Raman International Fellowship (Administered by the Government of India) for African Researchers.
- 2003 - IFAD Travel grant to attend course on Food, Agriculture and Environmental Policy, KVL, Denmark
- 2004-2007 AIO/PhD Research Grant by the Wageningen UR, The Netherlands.
- 2001-2003 Netherlands Fellowship Program for master degree in Biotechnology in the Netherlands by the Government of The Netherlands.
- 1996-1999: Ghana Government scholarship for best academic performance
- 1991-1993: Ghana Government scholarship for best academic performance