Prince De-Gualle Deku graduated from Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology in 2018 with first-class honors in BSc Sports and Exercise Science. He worked as a teaching assistant during his National Service after which he started his business as the CEO, - Lifestyle Fitness
Lifestyle Fitness is a multi-faceted fitness combination of therapy (massage, physical, and stretch) and exercise, geared towards providing health and fitness services to individuals mainly with the focus of aiding in wellness, improved level of soundness, and alleviating pain. It involves all age groups including the aged with the provision of stroke rehabilitation.
Services include Rehabilitation of injuries, sports injuries and chronic musculoskeletal conditions, and stroke.
His values and passion
-Positively exploit the science of sports and exercise, making a fruitful and meaningful impact nationally and globally. Geared towards the betterment of the quality of life through the intervention of sports science, physical therapy, and rehabilitation in hands-on practice and through academia.
-To contribute to the improvement in the quality of life and wellbeing of individuals through service administration.
He is currently the first Senior Laboratory Technician in the department of Sports and Exercise Science (Physiotherapy and Sports Science) from October 2021 till date. He assists lecturers to conduct comprehensive and practical laboratory sessions that aid students attain practical and hands-on experience.
- Myoskeletal Rehabilitation: Organized by the Association of Sports and Exercise Science, School of Medical Science, KNUST, 2015.
- Emergency First Aid/Life Savers Workshop: Attended a workshop on first aid treatment and the Life Saver’s Course (Sporting Injuries). – Certificate of Participation. Organized by St Johns Ambulance, School of Medical Sciences, KNUST, 2016.
- Physiotherapy Treatment Workshop: In collaboration with International Conference on Sports Physical Therapy and Stroke Rehabilitation and George Fox University, USA, June 2018 – ICONSPT REHAB 2018 – Certificate of Participation
- 2nd Edition-Physiotherapy Treatment and Training Workshop/Conference: In collaboration with International Conference on Sports Physical Therapy and Stroke Rehabilitation George Fox University, USA, 10th – 21st June 2019. ICONSPT REHAB 2019 – Certificate of Participation
- Refereeing: Refereed an intradepartmental football match. KNUST, Department of Sports and Exercise Science.
Sports Medic for Team KNUST at GUSA Games 2020 - Official
Duties: Ensure the wellbeing of the sports athletes in the various sporting event
Treat injuries that occur on-field of play and off-field of play
Use stretch and sports massage and physical therapy to treat athletes for pain relief.