1. The Making of Treaties under the Municipal Law of Ghana: A Review of the ‘Guantanamo Detainees Case’ (2019) Lancaster University Ghana Law Journal 99.
2. “Spare the Sinner; Punish the Righteous”: A Review of the Supreme Court of Ghana Jurisprudence on International Business Transactions in RICHARD F. OPPONG & KISSI AGYEBENG (eds.) A COMMITMENT TO LAW, DEVELOPMENT AND PUBLIC POLICY: A FESTSCHRIFT IN HONOUR OF NANA DR. SKB ASANTE (Wildy, Simmonds & Hill, 2016) 175.
3. Universal Civil Jurisdiction: An Option for Global Justice in Climate Change Litigation (2015) 8(3) Journal of Politics & Law 135.
Human Rights and Comparative Constitutional Law
4. Challenges to Judicial Enforcement of Socioeconomic Rights in Africa: Comparative Lessons from Ghana and South Africa in MICHAEL ADDANEY & MICHAEL G. NYARKO, GHANA AT 60: GOVERNANCE AND HUMAN RIGHTS IN 21ST CENTURY AFRICA, (Pretoria: Pretoria University Law Press, 2017) 146.
5. "To Admit or not to Admit: A Comparative Constitutional Perspective on Illegally Obtained Evidence in Ghana", (2016) 42(4) Commonwealth Law Bulletin 538 (Co-author: Maame Efua A. Koom).
6. "The Separation of Church and State under Ghana’s Fourth Republic", Journal of Politics & Law Vol. 8 No. 4 (2015) 283 (Co-author: Edmund N. Amasah).
Legal Research, Ghanaian Customary Law and Others
7. A Review of the Legislative Reform of Customary Arbitration in Ghana (2019) 45(4) Commonwealth Law Bulletin 587 (Co-author: Bakhita M Koblavie).
8. “Seeking the Dead among the Living”: The Misconceived Quest to Find the Foss v Harbottle Rule in Ghana’s Company Law (2016-2017) KNUST Law Journal 34 (Co-author: Ebenezer A. Bediako).
9. Winnowing the Chaff out of the Grains: The Intermixture of Customary Law and Spiritualism in Ghana, (2015) 41(4) Commonwealth Law Bulletin 555.
10. The Lawyer’s Companion: A Guide to Researching Ghanaian Case Law (Self-Published, 2016) (ISBN: 9789988228057) | 727 pages (Co-author: Kwamina Mensah).