I was born on 24th December, 1979 in Kumasi.
- 2005 – 2009 Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology – Kumasi
BA Publishing Studies (Publishing Administration Option)...... (Second Class-Upper Division)
- I did a certificate course in Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management as part of the BA Publishing Studies Programme.
- 1997 – 1999 T. I. Ahmadiyya Senior Secondary School – Kumasi
(S.S.S.C.E., Business Management, Accounting Option)
- KWAME UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (JUNE, 2011 - )
- Department: The Vice-Chancellor’s Office (1st August, 2019 – Date)
- Status: Principal Administrative Assistant (January, 2017 – Date)
- Secretary to the Provost, College of Science (May, 2017 – 31st July, 2019)
- Status: Senior Administrative Assistance (June, 2011-December, 2016)
- Department: Provost’s Office, College of Science (August, 2016 – 31st July, 2019)
- Department: Faculty of Biosciences (March, 2016-August, 2016)
- Department: Department of Food Science and Technology (August, 2015-March, 2016)
- Department: Department of Pharmacology (June, 2011 – September,2015)
- Secretary to the Committee that Investigated an Alleged Examinations Misconduct Against Miss. Juliana Tandoh, a First Year Student During Communication Skills Examination for First Year Students
- Secretary to the Committee that Reviewed the Proposal for the Establishment of KNUST-School of Public Health
- Secretary to the Doctor of Pharmacy Implementation Committee
- Secretary to the College of Health Sciences Sub-committee that reviewed the Doctor of Pharmacy Syllabus.
- Secretary to the Pharmacy Guest House Building Committee.
- Best Worker, Senior Staff Category (Administrative), College of Science, 2019.