Abigail Jackson Sam is an ambitious, dynamic, committed and result-driven young lady in the Registrar's Offices of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology. As an Administrator, she is highly focused and ready to learn in order to contribute her quota to the sustainability and achievement of the University's long-term objectives.
Before joining the University in 2011, she worked with L'aine Service Limited and undertook relieving duties at the West African Gas Pipeline (WAPCO), all in Accra.
Abigail has served in different capacities on various Committees including;
- Secretary, Committee to Investigate an Alleged Sale of Hand-outs to students, 2016
- Secretary, College of Science Congregation Planning Committee, 2013
- Member of Secretariat, Act & Statutes Review Committee, 2011
- Recorder, College of Science Appointment & Promotion Committee, 2014
- Recorder, College of Science Board, 2014