Research Projects (Current and Past)
I have served as the Principal-investigator for the following research projects:
- Development, implementation and evaluation of pediatric pain educational program for healthcare providers project, 2018 to date.
- Perceptions of patients with sickle cell disease (SCD)-associated pain on in-hospital pain management, 2015-2016.
- Attitudes and perceptions of nursing students toward clinical practice, 2015-2016.
- Knowledge and perceptions of emergency preparedness among nurses working in an emergency unit in Ghana, 2015-2016.
- Knowledge, attitude and barriers toward research among undergraduate nursing and midwifery students, 2015-2016.
- Attitudes and perceptions of nurses toward drug-abused trauma patients, 2015-2016.
- Knowledge, attitude and practices of cholera prevention and management, 2015.
- Challenges and predictors of exclusive breastfeeding among nursing mothers attending a regional hospital in Ghana, 2015.
I have also served as the Co-investigator for the following research projects:
- Analysis of examination questions of undergraduate nursing program regarding critical thinking skills"
- Professional Identity in Nursing, 2021 to date.
- Psychometric evaluation of the mental health literacy instrument, 2019.
- Care process of patients living with diabetic foot ulcers, 2018-2019.
- Nurses’ competencies in the performance of emergency nursing procedures, 2017-2019.
- Pilot Mobile phone intervention in promoting July 2017-2018.
- Experiences of mothers with preterm babies 2016-2017.
- Knowledge of caregivers on severe malaria in a paediatric emergency unit, 2015-2016.