- International Doctoral Training Grant of €3000 by the Department of Nursing Science, University of Turku-Finland in the honor of the WHO Year of the Nurse and the Midwife 2020 for promotion of nursing science
- Completing a Doctoral Degree (1 month: €1705) Grant by the University of Turku (Faculty of Medicine and Doctoral Programme in Nursing Science) Finland, 2019
- International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP) Special Interest Group on Pain in Childhood Travel Grant (1000 USD) for Conference Attendance in Switzerland, 2019
- Turku University Foundation Grant for Young Researcher (4 months: €6920), Finland, 2019
- University of Turku Joint Research Grant Fund: Medical Research (€2000), Finland, 2019
2021 Sigma/Alpha Eta Collaborative Research Grant (USA) of $2000, 2022.
College of Health Sciences Maiden Grant, KNUST-Kumasi, Ghana of GHS 10000, 2021.
KNUST Research Fund (KReF), KNUST-Kumasi, Ghana of GHS 33323.60, 2021.