- Arhin, A. A., Kumi, E., and Adam, M. S. (accepted). Facing the bullet? Non-Governmental Organisations' (NGOs') responses to the changing aid landscape in Ghana. Voluntas: International Journal of Voluntary and Nonprofit
- Isyaku, U., Arhin, A. A., & Asiyanbi, A. P. (2017). Framing justice in REDD+ governance: centring transparency, equity and legitimacy in readiness implementation in West Africa. Environmental Conservation, 1-9.
- Asiyanbi, A.P.; Arhin, A.A.; Isyaku, U. (2017). REDD+ in West Africa: Politics of Design and Implementation in Ghana and Nigeria. Forests 8 (3) 78-100. doi:10.3390/f8030078
- Antoh, E.F., Arhin, A. A. and Obeng-Okrah, K. (2017). Saving forests to mitigate climate change: What can microfinance contribute to the REDD+ policy process in Ghana? Journal of Resources Development and Management Vol.32
- Atela, J., Arhin, A.A., Quinn, C., and Duguma, L. (2016). Exploring the agency of Africa in Climate Change Negotiations: The Case of REDD+. International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics. DOI: 10.1007/s10784-016-9329-6
- Arhin, A. A. (2016). Advancing post-2015 Sustainable Development Goals in a changing development landscape: Challenges of NGOs in Ghana. Development in Practice, 26(5), 555-568.
- Arhin, A. A. (2015). Improving sustainability of the environment in a changing climate: Can REDD+ rise to the challenge? In, D. Soumyananda (Ed.), Handbook of Research on Climate Change Impact on Health and Environmental Sustainability. IGI Global:
- Arhin, A. A. (2015). Halting Deforestation to Advance Sustainable Development: Progress, Prospects and Challenges of REDD+ Readiness in Ghana. In D. Reyes (Ed.), Sustainable Development: Processes, Challenges and Prospects. Nova Publishers: USA Available: http://bit.ly/aaanovachapter
- Arhin, A. A. and Atela, J. O. (2015). Forest Carbon Projects and Policies in Africa: An overview, In. I. Scoones and M. Leach (Eds.), Carbon Conflicts and Forest Landscapes in Africa http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9781138824836/
- Yeboah, T., Arhin, A. A., Kumi, E. and Owusu, L. (2015) Empowering and shaping gender relations? Contesting the microfinance–gender empowerment discourse. Development in Practice 25 (6), 895–908, http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/09614524.2015.1064361
- Yeboah, T., Owusu, L., Arhin, A. A and Kumi, E. (2015) Fighting Poverty from the Street: Perspectives of Some Female Informal Sector Workers on Gendered Poverty and Livelihood Portfolios in Southern Ghana. Journal of Economic and Social Studies, 5 (1). ISSN 1986 – 8502; doi:10.14706/JECOSS11511
- Arhin, A. A.(2014).Safeguards and Dangerguards: A Framework for Unpacking the Black Box of Safeguards for REDD+. Forest Policy and Economics 45, 24-31; doi:10.1016/j.forpol.2014.05.003
- Kumi, E., Arhin, A. A., & Yeboah, T. (2014). Can post-2015 sustainable development goals survive neoliberalism? A critical examination of the sustainable development–neoliberalism nexus in developing countries. Environment, Development and Sustainability, 16(3), 539-554; doi:10.1007/s10668-013-9492-7
- Arhin, A. A., & Adam, M. S. (2014). Protecting the Environment for the Present and Future Generations: REDD+ and the Reversal of Deforestation in Ghana. Ghana Studies, 17(1), 131-156.