- COVID-19 and its effect on delivery and utilization of Maternal health services (KRef Grant) (2021) (PI)
- Nurse-led Mobile Intervention to promote self-management in Type 2 Diabetics in an Urban Area in Ghana: A Randomized Controlled Trial. (July 2017 – July 2018). KNUST Research Fund (Co-PI)
- Building Stronger Universities (BSU) mentorship programme (2015)– DANIDA
- DelPHE Project: Development of Paediatric Nursing Curriculum for Ghana (2010 – 2013) -DFID
- Analysis of current perceptions and interrelationship among different cadres of midwives and the professional association to determine relevance to quality of maternal health services in Ghana. UNFPA/ICM. December 2011
- Feasibility of home nursing for the aged project (2009 – 2010).
- Control of pregnancy-associated malaria through community involvement in rural Ghana (2004-2008), DANIDA